CAREERS SOURCING PROJECT MANAGER
If you feel that you are a highly motivated person that suits the values of Procore Direct, please send us your resume to email@example.com
- Responsible for sourcing and development of new product lines.
- Overall client account management and new sales proposals to overseas client. Communicate with client on project development and order progress.
- Oversee order pricing, quality, delivery control, payment terms negotiation and other order management.
- Execute and improve sourcing process and related SOP.
- Work with QA department and participate in product quality evaluation during sampling, vendor audit, QA criteria setup and inspection result decisions.
- Working with QA department on vendor evaluation and selection to offer.
- Career oriented, Self-driving, Confident, Resourceful, Experienced & Organized.
- Extensive sourcing experience in either industrial equipment and supplies, hardware, or automotive mechanics tools.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a trading or retail company.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experienced in Project Management, an MS project skill is a plus.
- Strong MS Office software skills required.
- Able to travel upon request.